Friday 30 August 2013

I'm back! With much more....

So I haven't done a post since 28th May 2013, which has been way too long. I would like to say I've been busy but that would be a lie. But whatever the reason my film reviews are back and I have decided on adding a few more features to my blog.

Instead of keeping myself fixed on movie reviews I have decided to broaden my scope and will be discussing the latest news coming out of Hollywood, such as the decision to cast Ben Affleck as Batman, and also focusing more on television due to the enormity of shows such as Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones.



From time to time I will be addressing what's new in the gaming world, and with the arrival of the PS4 and Xbox One closing in on us I will be keeping you informed of what to expect from the new age of gaming and addressing which would be better to buy in the lead up to Christmas.



As before, not only will I be reviewing the latest films to hit the cinemas but I will also look back at those classic films (and now TV programmes and games) that we cannot forget.

I will be posting more than ever and please leave comments to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment